Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Arrival of the Brave

I can't believe we're at the Second Brave Heroes Event already. Time sure goes by fast.

We've got Hector, Celica, Ephraim and Veronica, from Fire Emblem Heroes.

Veronica, Brave Princess


I decided to choose first the Free Unit, and went along with Veronica. I like her original design (this design looks good, but not great. I also wanted to escape Colorless Hell if I can Help it. I tested her and she's great for supporting your other team members, but alone she is pretty weak.

Then I began to Summon, and on my first try I landed Brave Hector (-HP, +Def, Meh). He's a pretty good Armored Unit, as one would expect from Brave Heroes.

I still need Celica and Ephraim. Hopefully I get at least one of them.






Overall... I didn't love this set. When the first Brave Heroes appeared, I was so excited. I loved all of their artwork and their Skills. It also helped that we've got a live action video with people doing cosplay and a Black Knight.
Hector, Brave Warrior

Still, I still love the game and can't wait to continue growing my collection.

Till next time.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment